the thankful list | A Sunday tradition. Our family’s list of things we are thankful for – some simple, some infinitely significant. A moment to practice gratitude at the end of the week. If you would like to share your own Thankful List, please leave your thoughts or a link in the comments below.
- modern medicine to treat a super-high fever
- God-given herbs to treat everything else
- sleep… (absence makes the heart grow fonder!)
- clothes and books from an “all-free” yard sale
- meeting new, wonderful neighbors
- creation reflecting the ever-changing seasons of life